Imagine being stranded, alone and no one to help you out. It is not a good feeling to have. Like the movie 127 hrs, where an adventurous mountain climber becomes trapped under a boulder while canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah and resorts to desperate measures in order to survive, imagine there was a way he could have gotten help. Well maybe in a remote location it would be difficult regardless but for other non-scenic locations, an enhanced personal emergency response device could help.
A device from DirectAlert can do just take. A wearable that might help save your life.
From the site:
DirectAlert’s Mobile with GPS unit is the latest innovation in on-the-go medical alert systems:
- Take it wherever you go on a Canada wide 3G wireless network.
- Features Fall Detection, GPS and Geo-Fencing
- Extended Battery Life – up to 72 Hours
- Lightweight and durable
- Waterproof, can be worn in the shower or bath.
- Includes charging base and portable charger.
- Includes break-a-way lanyard, bracelet strap and convenient belt clip.
Check out more here: