Research and Markets, the world’s largest research store just posted a new report for purchase called, Connected Wearable Devices in Healthcare: Wearables in Medical, Wellness, and Fitness Markets by Device Type, Body Area, Solution Type (Prevention, Monitoring, and Treatment), and Health Concerns 2019 – 2024.
Check out the table of contents here:
Key report findings are below:
Select Report Findings:
- The healthcare-related skin patches market will reach $630M by 2024, growing at 20.2% CAGR
- Wearable devices for vital signs monitoring will be $980M market by 2024, growing at 21.7% CAGR
- Areas of concern are data security and privacy as well as opportunities for advanced data analytics
- One of the key growth areas for wearable healthcare devices integration is implantable medical technology
- Remote data collection solutions will substantially enhance the operational efficiency of healthcare services
- Wearable devices and IoT will reduce human intervention in healthcare, enabling context-based automation
Check out more here:
Source: Connected Wearable Devices in Healthcare, 2019-2024: Wearables in Medical, Wellness and Fitness Markets by Device Type, Body Area, Solution Type and Health Concerns – ResearchAndMarkets.com | Business Wire.